Thursday 7 July 2011

My favourite bronzer, Hoola?

You would of never have guessed, Benefits Hoola bronzer is by far my favorite so far. Ive not tried one that has come anywhere near it. Other bronzers are either too dark, too light or too shimmery.

Benefits Hoola Bronzer retails at £23.50 and you can get it from most boots stores in England. I personally think the price is very high for just a bronzer, i feel like when buying benefit its just for the name and packaging. Although i love the product, im sure i can find another one with just as good quality.
This is the box, its cute and compact but mines very used. 
It comes with a brush but ive lost mine, even though i never really used it.
 I said i liked the product, enough to be almost out :( 
Ive used this so much and had it for about 8 months, its lasted me ages and its amazing. 
It has a odd smell but not one that you can smell on your face, only if you stick your nose in the box and sniff it.
It has no shimmer what so ever (well i cant see any) and in the summer it gives me the perfect matte look. I love it as its great coverage and blends well so you do not get patches or uneven areas.

So overall opinion? LOVE it apart from the price

Have a Beautiful day
Emma,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment